Thursday, January 14, 2016

To My Sweet Heart

I just returned from Prima Art Venture, rejuvenated and ready for crafting in 2016. A special thank you to Sandy from Live and Love Crafts - I love all my new goodies. Your store has so many beautiful things if you haven't shopped there before view this link http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com.

I decided to create a Valentine tag with many of my new goodies (Pion Paper -To My Valentine, Stempglede Heart Stamps, Berry, Prima Black Cherry Mica Powder, Prima Wooden Sentiment,Prima Rub-ons and foil, and lace flowers.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend.
 Close up of the bottom of the tag.
 A close up of the top of the tag.

I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Live and Love Crafts - #43 Something New
Crafty Girls - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - #68 Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's - January Hearts
Crafting from the Heart - #94 Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - #158 3rd Annual Block Party - Anything Goes w/ Optional Twist Birthday/Anniversary

4 comments:

  1. Your tag is stunning! I love it! The heart and chipboard is awesome and those berries with the flowers look great. I really love how this turned out. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful project! The tag looks awesome!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    Thanks for your kind words. Glad you're enjoying your new stash; the tag is beautiful with fab details. Thanks for playing with us again this month.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely wonderful. The tag and all the embellishments are lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue Dt

    ReplyDelete