Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bunny Magic

Boy it sure is cold in Florida! Yesterday, at 11:00am it was 44 degrees and today it is chillier. But I guess I should be thankful that we don't have any of that white stuff to deal with.....LOL...

Today I would like to share my card that I used a Wild Rose Studio Bunny Ballerina Stamp. She is just the sweetest image. I colored her with Copic markers, cut her out and then popped her up on the card with foam mounting tape.  The paper is from Lemoncraft.

I used my new Fantasy die cuts from Noor Design Rose Leaf, Curly Saffron 2, and Pearl Twig. Some of the flowers are from my Crafteeze October Monthly kit and an English Rose. I add a piece of Scrapenic chipboard from the Lavender Mist collection.

My favorite element in the card is the lace Desiree. It makes the ballerina's skirt come to life with all the tulle just floating on the bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen










I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart -#150 Always Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - #40 Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delight - #64 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Karen! Love all the detail and the vintage feel to it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Scrapper's Delights challenge blog. Jane P. DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and the bunny is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete