Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Merry Christmas

Today I would like to share my Christmas canvas inspired by a very special girl. I used a Prima watercolor canvas then stenciled with Prima modeling paste. The stencils are from Tim Holtz Set #19 mini layered set. I absolutely love these.

After the modeling paste dried I used Prima Memory Hardware Powder - Antoinette Pink, French Sage, Parisian Rosewood, Black, Clay, Brown. The chipboard is from Wycinanka Merry Christmas that I painted the sentiment with Prima Art Alchemy Metalique Royal Red Paint. On the edges of my canvas I used my distressing tool on plaid Christmas paper then I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink. The final touch was Aleene's True Snow. To achieve the effect I used a sponge and dab on the snow until I was happy with the coverage.

A very simple gift for anyone!



A closer view:





No comments:

Post a Comment