Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sweet Little Ruby

Happy New Year!

Today I would like to share a card featuring this sweet Gorjuss Girl Ruby No. 1 in the mini collection.  She comes with this great case. Awesome storage for you collection of stamps. I still have a lot of slots that need to be filled. LOL!

I colored Ruby with Faber Castell colored pencils. I love the look of the pencils on these images. I used Copic Markers E000, E00 for her skin.  I chose a frame from Wycinanka Chipboard Tropical Forest. The heart border die can be found in the store Joy Crafts. The other products used were cryogen paperfrantage and scor tape 1/4".





Don't forget to join us for our monthly Challenge there is still time to enter. You could be the lucky winner of a $20.00 gift certificate.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment